Terms & Conditions
Welcome to WOOCHAMP!
Read the following carefully, as your purchase or use of our product(s) implies that you have read and accepted our Terms and Conditions. (We reserves the right to change or modify current Terms and Conditions with no prior notice.)
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of WooChamp’s Website or App, located at woochamp.com.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
1. Limitation Of Liability
Under no circumstances shall woochamp be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if woochamp or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair, or correction of equipment or data, you are responsible for all associated expenses.
Our digital products are created for WordPress, an open-source software released under the GNU public license http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html .
2.1 Duration of the license and renewal
Licenses are valid for one year from the date of purchase. Woochamp provides 6 months support & 1 year product update from date the of purchase. If you wish to extend your support then you can then you can reach out woochamp support team.
2.2. Software Updates
Updates are included for free for one year. If you’ve a valid and active woochamp order. You can download the updates from “My Downloads” page on your site.
3. Ownership and Liability
You are not permitted to claim intellectual or exclusive ownership of our items, whether changed or unmodified. WooChamp owns all of its goods. Our products are offered “as is,” with no express or implied guarantee of any kind. In no event shall our legal entity be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, or any losses resulting from the use or inability to use our products.
We also do not guarantee that our product(s) will work with all browsers. We also cannot guarantee that they will work with all versions of WordPress. We make no guarantees about compatibility with third-party plugins, scripts, or apps.
Customers who have made a purchase and have an active order are eligible for product updates. Although all products are designed to be compatible with the most recent version of WordPress, we cannot guarantee that previous items will operate with future versions of WordPress. We are, however, committed to doing our utmost to ensure that all products are compatible with future WordPress updates.
You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your specific needs. You may remove our credit links under the understanding that all themes downloaded are still copyright of WooChamp, and that all files used must retain their respective licenses.
Your product information will be emailed to your email address after we have successfully received your payment. This could take up to an hour, although it usually happens in minutes. If you haven’t received an email within this time frame, please contact us via our website.
You are not permitted to resell any woochamp products. We reserve the privilege to block you any time, end your membership, refuse to process a payment if we reasonably believe there is a danger related to you or your membership, or that payment, including on the off chance that it penetrates a law or guideline.
9. Price Changes
WooChamp reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a subscription (or any part thereof) with or without notice. We also reserve the right to change our product prices, anytime without prior notice.
10. Photos Copyright Info
Our products are not wrapped with any type of graphic. It is your responsibility to upload your own photographs. However, when viewing our product demos, you will see that we employ a number of photographic photographs. These photos are not included in the package, but are simply for demonstration purposes. They are designed to provide the visitor with a functional preview of what the theme will look like once content has been added. If you are using graphic which we have included in our demos, we are not responsible if you face any copyright issue in future.
- The Company reserves the right and from time to time to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change with prior notice from us. Such notice may be provided by posting the changes to the subscription page or by email.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- All plans come with a trial period which you can terminate on your own. Once the trial period will get over, the company will charge the amount of subscription, which on failure will freeze your account and be inaccessible.
- For upgrade/downgrade in plan level will cause the change in services and there will be no proportion in between billing cycles. The customer and company will handle any balance amount separately.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of services of your account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your subscription. All of your content will be inaccessible from the Service immediately upon cancellation.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current billing cycle, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. But there will not be any prorating of unused time in the last billing cycle.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your account and refuse all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will cause the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your
- Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- If you do not pay on time, we may suspend or terminate the Services and terminate this agreement. In addition, Third-Party Services may be forfeited. If the Services are suspended because we do not receive payment, we will preserve Customer Content under our normal backup processes and procedures. After that, the Customer Content will be deleted.
12. Return & Refund
You will receive the whole source code of our extension after purchasing our product. As a result, we do not have a refund policy. If you face any issue related to our products, kindly reach us using website contact form will investigate the issue and fix it.
Issue related to your third party items will not be addressed. We always recommend users to get in touch with respective product authors or owner.
14. Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of WooChamp; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to WooChamp. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of WooChamp’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
15. Content Liability
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
16. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
17. Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
18. Availability of services
The site of woochamp.com is accessible 24*7 to serve the necessities and prerequisites of the customers efficiently and effectively. There are additional possibilities that you won’t have the option to access the site because of specialized issues or helpless web association too. At that point, We are responsible to change or adjust the working structure of our site and we won’t assume any liability in case you endure any loss that occurs during the process.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
21. Changes or Modifications in Terms
We reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions without prior notice. We also reserve the right to change the terms of the sale of digital products and subscription. We accept no liability to you or any third party in the event of changes in the conditions of sale of digital products or subscription.