Our website is accessible through various devices such as mobile, desktop, tab, etc., and the privacy statements are applicable for all such devices.
What Information Do We Collect ?
We collect the information shared while:
- Processing user’ orders on our website
- User’ Shipping information
- Products that users might have shown interest in
- Personal information like name, age, address, phone number through verification call, email address, etc.
- All Pages the user visited
- Skype contact details
- Products purchased
- The source from which the user got to know about us
We may use this information to contact you to provide you with relevant information. We store the user’s password-related data encrypted in a secure location. We will also collect FTP, API, and server/website details for support and development reasons. You are responsible for changing the credentials once the work from our end is completed or for any other reason.
When you provide the information, you fill in terms and conditions, and only after that does that information reach us. From time to time, we make changes to the policy. So, the user should regularly revisit the website to be aware of such changes.
To notify the users regarding any changes, we display regular notifications on the top of the website. Some information is automatically stored, i.e., IP addresses, Browser Information, Operating system, data, and location. We don’t collect personal information from children under 13, and it is recommended that they not use our website.
How Do We Use The Gathered Information?
We use the gathered information in the following ways :
- Fill in the order and transaction-related information.
- Send associated product emails based on the user’s interest patterns.
- Send new product information.
- Any product-related and major/minor updates
- Improving the overall structure and user experience of the site to offer a personalized experience based on individual traits
- Conduct promotions, surveys, and marketing
- Telephonic conversations related to payments
- Emails & calls related to feedback
- Informational emails and calls
- Industry-related updates and news
- Scheduled Calling and online meetings
- Service and customization related emails
- Regular/Random notification emails
- Text messaging services
There is always a procedure to cancel the subscription to receive such emails and newsletters, after which the user won’t receive such updates.
How Do We Deal With The 3rd Parties?
Any associated affiliate may receive the personal information shared, and they may contact the user to offer their solution and services. Associated Partners receive the necessary information of the clients to reach out to them to offer the complete service solution. We don’t allow any 3rd Parties to conduct the contest and surveys, and even if we do, we may prohibit them from using the information for any other purpose.
In the event of the business sale, all the information would be transferred to the next owner. But before that transfer happens, the user will get the information related to the same.
We may conduct advertisements using a third-party tool and share information like name, address, email address, and telephone number to display tailored-based advertisements of products that may best suit the purpose of an individual business.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if required by Law and as necessary to protect the interests, property, and rights of WooChamp and the WooChamp Affiliates. The WooChamp website might also contain links to the 3rd Parties Websites.
We may use 3rd party services to track the visits of the prospects and for various purposes like re-marketing and re-targeting.
How Long Is Your Information Stored?
The user information stays with us as long as it is useful for both the organization and the individual. We may keep it as long as it is required for the purpose mentioned in the policy and as governed by the Law. woochamp.com is encrypted using industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connections to help protect such information from interception.
What are Cookies, and What Information does it gather?
Small pieces of information transferred to your system instantly as you enter our website are called Cookies. The traffic log cookies are used for statistical analysis to tailor the user’s needs. The required data is immediately removed from our system when the purpose is fulfilled.